It’s a new year. A new year to start taking charge of your finances. There’s no better way to start than learning to set your financial goals and budget for the year. Let’s start the year together planning for our finances, learning to start strong, and becoming financially independent.
At the end of this workshop, you will have your short and long-term financial goals, learn to budget, have an actual budget and financial plan. You’ll get a budget template to build on for the remainder of the year.
You Need a Budget.
- If you plan on saving money, a budget helps you find ways to do this
- If you need to ditch debt and become financially free, a budget will help you
- If you are a spontaneous spender, having a budget can help you put this in check
- If you don’t know where your money goes, start using a budget template
- Your entire financial plan starts with a budget
- You can begin your investing journey when you start budgeting and saving
Get your financial plan for 2022 and beyond in order. What does not get measured does not get done. Join the workshop and see actual results in 2022.
It doesn’t matter if you don’t like numbers, you’ll be glad you joined.