Many years ago, only the ‘rich’ could invest and build wealth. Today, the narrative has changed. Investing is not a complex process that requires an MBA in finance or a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) certification. The regular person with a basic source of income and little to no knowledge of finance or technology can invest and grow wealth.
In this class, we will discuss the basics of investing, the benefits of investing, and the tools you can use to invest.
What You’ll Learn
Here’s what you will expect to learn:
- What investing entails
- Types of investment assets/vehicles
- Creating an investment portfolio
- Selecting investment assets in a portfolio
- Tools for investing
- Risk management in investing
- Earning investment income
- Tax implications for investing
- How to avoid taxes on investment income (For Canadians)
Who should attend
This webinar is for you if:
- You want to learn about investing
- You want to start investing
- You already invest and want to learn how to manage your investments
- You need to learn how your investment income is taxed
- You want to reduce taxes on your investments in Canada
- You want to learn about rebalancing your investment portfolio
- You want to know how investing is beneficial for you in the long-run
- You want to understand the risks involved in investing
Save. Invest. Build Wealth.